The Key To My Heart
Create a huge heart for that special sweetie.
Made to hang on the wall or place on a table.
It’s up to you where and how you surprise your honey.
Red & white spray paint
Glue gun & sticks
White wire ribbon
- Cut large heart out of corrugated cardboard
- Crush newspaper, glue to heart to make a cushion
- Cut newspaper strips, using wallpaper paste, to glue over the crushed newspaper
- Let dry throughly between each step
- Spray paint red, let dry, then splatter white paint with toothbrush over red paint
- Glue flowers, trinkets, rhinestones, hook for key,& letters
- Work in & glue the ribbon into design
- Make a ribbon hanger and glue to back if you want to hang it.
Happy Valentine’s Day